Interested in an optimistic, intelligent, green news source? Yep, thought you would be. We recommend you check out what the change makers at worldchanging.com are up to. Recently named by a Nielsen study as the second largest sustainability website on the planet, worldchanging.com is making a genuine difference.
During the previous five years, WorldChanging.com has published over 8,500 hundred informative and forward thinking articles that holistically tackle issues of environmental and societal sustainability. With over 50 writers from around the world reporting on eminent issues such as climate change, refugee aid and renewable energy, worldchanging offers an informative and stimulating perspective for those who care about a brighter, greener future.
Want more? Check out their book, Worldchanging: A Users Guide for the 21st Century for innovative ideas, solutions, and inventions about creating a sustainable future. Also check out one of the co- founders Alex Steffens presenting @ Ted below:
- WorldChanging is a global network of writers and designers dedicated to creating a greener, more sustainable future.
- Organization Type: Non-Profit
- Website: www.worldchanging.com
- Founder(s):Alex Steffen and Jamais Cascio
- Location:Seattle, Washington, United States
- See complete company list here
Image Source: indyparksfoundation.org, worldchanging.com