Here is an overview:
1.) Entrepreneur Profiles
Similar to Kiva, you can see who you are supporting and their progress.
2.) Tweet this Entrepreneur
They are leveraging Twitter to get the word out about entrepreneurs on their site. Here’s a sample. And here’s what you’ll tweet:
“Please support this entrepreneur on United Prosperity: http://tinyurl.com/osgzp5 . Please RT.”
3.) Microfinance Institution Partners
United Prosperity works with microfinance institutions that can work with the entrepreneurs. Their first partner is the Ajiwika Society in India.
Along with the website relaunch, United Prosperity is rolling out with a new Twitter profile as well. Take a look and follow the company as they grow.
- Person to person loan guaranteeing website which helps you combat global poverty and multiply the impact of your money through loan guarantees.
- Organization Type: Non-Profit
- Website: www.unitedprosperity.org
- Founder(s):Bhalchander Vishwanath
- Location:California, United States
- See complete company list here